27 October 2008

23rd October 2008 .

hello there ! it's Farah . i'm here to share my happiest day in school .
today is exam day . and just can't wait for the Bahasa Melayu paper . :)
i was just enjoyed studying while GOSSIPING with my dearest Syafiza .
in about 1 hour later ,
Alia came to our table , and , tell us something . wanna know what it is about ? okay . i'll tell you .
she said , that ' the guy ' was sitting in front of the teachers room .
i was shouting like crazy women and i concious that they (my classmates) starring at me . ahahaha .:P
we've plan something great ! we''ve plan to go to the teachers room and in the same time wanna help my friend to send their Geografi project .
as we reach there , i saw him and just doing nothing .
and OMG ! he was super douper cuttie guy . i feel like wanna hug him . but , i was thinking that i'm in school right now . ahahaha .
in the class , i just can't stop thinking about him . and i was smiling all the time . :)
duhhh . i was just my luck . hehe . :P
that's the end of my story . don't worry ! i'll updated a new blog and share with you ..
thanxx for reading my blog by the way . :)
catcha later
. toodles !

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, jadi gila plak die :P sep sep , same laa nampak ehem je msty auwww :D